Counselling, Psychotherapy, EMDR and Supervision
My approach may help with a wide range of emotional and psychological difficulties.
Challenges I am experienced in working with include the following:
• traumatic memories and post traumatic stress
• family or relationship difficulties
• loss and change
• separation and divorce
• life transitions
• problems at work
• loneliness, anxiety or low mood
• distressing feelings or thoughts
• the search for meaning in life
However, although many clients may have identified particular difficulties they wish to understand better and work on, my approach is always on understanding the whole person, rather than finding the right label.